Harbin West Railway Station
Harbin West Railway Station is about 7 miles (11 kilometers) from Harbin Railway Station, 10 miles (16 kilometers) from East Railway Station, 7.5 miles (12 kilometers) from Ice and Snow World and 20 miles (32 kilometers) from Taiping International Airport. It is a major transportation hub in northeastern China.
Address: Zhongxing Road in Nangang District
The station has a four-story station building and two squares, east and west squares. Currently, west square hasn’t been opened yet.
2F: waiting hall, check points, ticket office, toilet, hot drinking water, commercial area
1F: platforms, toilet, hot drinking water
Ground: entrance and exit, parking lots, toilet, bus stop
-1F: taxi stands (drop-off), shopping center, parking lots, toilet
-2F: parking lots, taxi stands (pick-up), shopping center, subway
How to get to the west train station from downtown area?
Arrival by bus: Harbin Bus Search
East Square: 11, 31, 96, 120, 124, 602
Harbin Street: 64, 69, 96, 203
West Coach Station: 11, 64, 203, 218 (branch line), 220
Harbin Street (Intersection of Hexie Avenue): 96, 217, 379
Passengers taking bus to the station will get off at the east square. For those with a ticket in hand, enter the station directly and find the correct waiting area to wait for departure. For those without, go to the ticket office on 1F to purchase one first and then go to the waiting hall.
Arrival by taxi
If arriving by taxi, passengers will be dropped off on -1F. After, passengers can follow the direction boards to ticket office or waiting hall.
Harbin East Railway Station
Harbin East Railway Station is an old railway terminal, first constructed in 1932. The station functions as a major transportation terminal in Heilongjiang, which mainly operates normal speed trains to the destinations within the province, such as Beian, Manzhouli, Jiamusi, Heihe, Mohe, Mudanjiang and Suifenhe.
Address: No.1 of the Huochetou Street, the intersection of Huashu Street and Nanke Street, Daowai District
How to reach Harbin West Railway Station?
1. Subway: The subway line 1 runs between Harbin East and South Railway Stations.
2. Bus: Any one of the listed buses can lead to the Hadong Bus Stop, No. 4, 6 27, 30, 33, 35, 51, 65, 66, 79, 89, 90, 95, 121, 203, 331, 332, 360 and 367. Harbin Bus Search
How to get to major destinations in Harbin?
1. To Harbin Railway Station: Use bus No. 6 to reach the train station directly.
2. To Harbin West Railway Station: Take the subway to Heilongjiang University. Take Exit 2 you will see the Fuzhuangcheng bus stop, where you can take the bus 31 to the train station square.
3. To Harbin Taiping Internation Airport: You can use the subway line 1, via three stops to TaipingQiao Station. Take Exit 1 you will see the Taipingqiao Bus Stop, where you can take the airport shuttle bus line 3 to the airport directly.
4. To Harbin Ice and Snow World: Take subway line 1 and get off at Railway Bureau. Leave from Exit 2 and you will see the bus top in front of you. Take the bus No. 119 to the park directly.